Any activity carried out by means of IT is likely to create personal databases. When this is the case, it is important to bear in mind the obligations or responsibility for the database you want to perform this maintenance sucontratante instead.
For data file means any structured set of personal data accessible according to specific criteria, whether centralized, decentralized or dispersed on a functional or geographical basis, for personal data, any information of any nature and whatever their medium, including sound and image on an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social.
Are responsible for handling the natural or legal persons, public authority, agency or any other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of processing of personal data, where the purposes and means of processing are determined by laws or regulations, the controller must be specified in the law of organization and operation or the status of the legal or statutory jurisdiction to handle personal data in question; subcontractors are the natural or legal persons, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Data should be treated lawfully and with respect for the principle of good faith, collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and can not be processed in a way incompatible with those purposes, adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and further processed, accurate and, where necessary, updated and should be taken appropriate measures to ensure that data erased or inaccurate or incomplete, having regard to the purposes for which they were collected or further processed and preserved to allow the identification of their subjects during the period required for the purposes of collection or further processing.
- In Continental Portugal orders are delivered, normally, within 3 working days after the date of the respective payment;
- In the Autonomous Regions and depending on the Islands, the delivery time may vary between 3 to 8 business days;
- Deliveries in Europe and rest of the world vary according to the destination and shipping time;
Shipping costs :
- Free shipping for EU countries
- For other countries : request information
- Payment in advance through bank transfer
- Orders are processed upon payment reception. The quoted delivery times are effective after receiving the payment.
- Bank transfers from outside Portugal may cause additional costs which should be paid by the customer, including transaction fees.
- Please transfer the sum of your order to the following bank account.
- Please make sure you write the right number and avoid blanks:
||PT 50 0036 0478 9910 6001 694 95
|Pay on delivery or by direct debit is not possible.
- We want you to enjoy your new item.
- The customer may cancel the order making it to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24 hours after WS have received confirmation of the order;
- The cancellation request shall be effective only when the order number and customer name is displayed
- If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have 10 days to send it back to us and we’ll refund you for the purchase price, but will not reimburse the postage costs expended.
- Customer / user has the right to claim any defect, inaccuracy or inadequacy of the product for which it was commissioned, within eight days after receiving the product.
- Woodscience will support the costs of the return postage when the item is damaged or if an error has occurred in the shipment.
- The delivery of products purchased in this service complies with legal standards applicable in Portugal to the exercise distance trading (Decree-Law No. 82/2008 of May 20.);
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
In this agreement applies to Portuguese law;
For the resolution of disputes arising, is the competent court of the District of Aveiro , with express waiver of any other.